Παρασκευή 25 Αυγούστου 2017

Let's assume you have a blog

I truly don't even remember how many times I've started a whole new blog, thinking what path it should take. I'm not a writer. I may think I am but in school I always had this disagreement with my writing teacher. I was writing the way I was thinking, more specifically the way I was speaking in my mind. I was writing down a monologue pretty much. And yes, it wasn't accepted as a proper way of expressing my thoughts, which confused the f* out of me. You wanted my thoughts so now I'm writing them and you don't?



Where was I? Oh right! The blog thing. So I've started a couple of them, writing about life, tossing recipes then personal stories then work related stuff then emotional writing, heck even poetry.

Come on, who would read such things? Maybe separately but not in a mess of a blog which was updated like never. Because it's easy to give a monologue in your head but so hard to write it down pleasant for the reader's eye.

Today I thought that I will kinda try not doing that. I have this blog here, it started as a personal opposite of my work one, so I'll customize it to what I would like it to be.

Ladies and gentlemen (like 3 viewers plus me refreshing like crazy sometimes lol) this is a blog.

I will sit down and write as I speak in my mind and share with a blank page on the internet occasionally (hope not like 3 times a year) what a ordinary chaotic life could be. In English or maybe sometimes translated in Greek too, cause I am one.

Who am I? Right now on the 25th of August I'm 24. I got married less than a month ago and planned for this day for a little over than 5 years now. So yeah you gonna hear a lot of it. Well I can explain my fixation with this little event simply because of it, I do what I do now! I didn't know for sure in 2011 that I would be a planner. I was looking for color palettes for me when little did I know that year I would be actually taking my first order, of 200 chocolate covered bride groom cookies, which apparently opened a wormhole in my life. When I chose to bake these a week before my finals which were the ones deciding to what university I would or not (spoilers) be accepted into.

I regret nothing. I did enter 2 years later the same university I would back then, but I was the happiest around ribbons and fondant, invites and flowers, not yet accomplishing the big wedding goal but planning two engagement parties for us and getting closer to that sweet wedding bliss.

I met people, I shared laughs, I worried and didn't sleep, I burnt myself with hot glue, I pinched my fingers with thorns, I stressed, I cried but I...was relieved, I couldn't sleep of excitement and I lit wedding candles and tied witness pin bows, I cheered and I got happy tears watching my brides walking down the aisle, I was a part of big day for people I have never seen in my life. I kinda magically became a planner. Just like that, pure magic I say. Christenings and weddings, birthdays and baby showers, newborn babies and 65th anniversaries became my thing. Just like that, I got from life so much, I doubt I could give it back.

This is a blog about mind monologues. (A not your ordinary one woman show planner ones)
Many of them led to unique stories, stories about the happiest moments in peoples' lives and mine.

And plus books-movies-recipes-tv shows-rants-praises-love-faith-music-9 more seasons of it all! 9 more seasons!

(hope I don't forget posting these.K.)

To new beggings and blogs!



0 σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου